Granpasso PRESTAZIONI

Generale
Rispondi
affleck

Ciao ... come sapete qui in Spagna ci sono poche informazioni sul modello e superato solo da una rivista .. Solomoto banco prova ...

C'è una cosa molto rara in questi test .. da un lato dà la moto è 119,7 CV panchina .. che è molto bella figura ... ma la cosa strana è che a seconda del magazine metterlo in un 220 kg e 240 in altri ...

La Granpasso davvero pesa in ordine di marcia ?? cioè con tutti i dati completi.

I tempi ho ottenuto in banca .. ha il potere ?? qualsiasi che siete entrati in banca con le mappe e gli accessori ?? grazie mille.

Hi ... as you know here in Spain there is little information about the model and only passed by a magazine .. Solomoto dyno ...

There is a very rare thing in these tests .. on one hand gives the bike is 119.7 hp bench .. which is very good figure ... but the strange thing is that depending on the magazine put it in a 220 kgs and 240 in others ...

The really weighs Granpasso Kerb ?? that is, with all the full facts.

The times I have gotten into the bank .. it has power ?? any ye have gotten into the bank with the maps and accessories ?? thank you very much.
Rispondi